Hitch yourself to a rocket
Comit is an expanding PR and content marketing agency. We enable people to fast-track their PR careers in Ireland’s fastest-growing sector - technology. Find out what it is like to work in Comit by reading this blog post by one of our team mates.
We have spent years building a fantastic company culture:
We have a current opening for an Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to join our growing and fun team. You will have the opportunity to work with the best tech and health tech clients in Ireland; including global technology leaders such as PayPal, Ricoh and Equinix as well as some of Ireland’s top brands including Pure Telecom, Halo Business Angel Network, openeir and Diaceutics.
Account Manager / Senior Account Executive – Corporate and Technology
This is a rare opportunity to join Ireland’s best tech PR agency – as voted for by three quarters of a sample group of leading Irish technology companies – to look after the communications needs of our clients. We are looking for somebody with a passion for communications, who is quick thinking, strategic and enjoys working in an agency that builds amazing client and media relationships.
We’re looking for somebody to develop PR and content/social media marketing programmes that deliver world-class results and help our clients grow their businesses.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bright outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage media briefings, liaise effectively with senior client leaders, team members and others
- An ability to generate great PR for clients because he or she is news-savvy and proactive
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- A track record of excellent PR results
- Passion for social media and technology
- Excellent knowledge of Irish media landscape
- Skills to plan, manage and evaluate client programmes
- A keen interest in strategically developing our agency
- A desire to be the best they can
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Retaining and growing clients
- Developing and implementing PR and online communications strategies
- Advising on PR and social media strategy
- Liaising with journalists
- Managing social media accounts
- Writing content including press releases, blogs, case studies and web content
- Managing the production of client videos
- Creating and managing content calendars
- Developing creative and successful PR campaigns
- Helping to strategically grow our agency
- Influencing client growth and success
If we are right for each other, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Real opportunities to progress
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- € for € matching pension contribution
- Annual performance bonus
- Team away days, nights out and events
- Fantastic personal development and training
- Free parking and great coffee!!
Please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, together with a CV to Barry at email@example.com.