Ambitious to grow?
Comit is an expanding PR and content agency. We currently have an exciting opening for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing team.
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for communications, who is quick thinking, responsible, enthusiastic and will enjoy working in a fast growing, successful agency that builds the highest quality client and media relationships. This role offers an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in a friendly, supportive and vibrant environment. Suitable candidates may come from a traditional PR and communications background or from journalism (if you are a journalist and wonder what it is like moving to the world of PR why not read this blog).
As PR and digital content specialists in the booming tech sector, we’re constantly developing and implementing a wide array of exciting communications campaigns which deliver fantastic results for clients. These include global leaders such as PayPal, through to some of Ireland’s most innovative and fastest-growing companies. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience across multiple clients, campaigns and media platforms.
We’d like you to have:
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal
- Good understanding and experience of Irish media
- Genuine interest in, and knowledge of, social media and digital trends
- Great people skills, including managing client and media relations
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- At least two years’ relevant experience, ideally in PR or journalism
- A relevant third level qualification
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Devising and implementing successful PR strategies and campaigns
- Translating what clients do into compelling, thought-provoking content
- Writing press releases, blogs, social media posts and web content
- Pitching and coordinating interviews with national, business, tech and broadcast media
- Working directly with our growing client base
- Assisting the wider team with client service delivery
- Managing social media including Twitter and LinkedIn.
If we are right for each other, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Generous holiday benefits
- Fantastic personal development and training
- Team days out of the office
- A highly supportive team environment
To apply for the Senior Account Executive role, please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, together with a CV to Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it like working here? We recently asked our team what they like about working in Comit and here are some of the comments:
- "I love the variety of the work"
- "The way we work as a team is brilliant"
- "My first Friday in Comit was fantastic - we participated in Techies4TempleStreet and it was a great way to met everybody in a fun social environment"
- "I loved achieving more than 100 pieces of coverage for a very satisfied client from just one press release"
- "It is rewarding knowing that we always more than deliver for our clients"
Find out what it is like to work in Comit by reading this blog post or this one by members of our team.
If you would like to know more about our very special culture, check out this blog of our day at Techies 4 Temple Street or this blog celebrating Comit's 20th birthday! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.