Ambitious to grow?
Comit is an expanding PR and content agency. We are always on the look out for great talent to join our growing team. We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive - PR/Digital. Why not take a minute to read on and find out what makes Comit a very unique and special environment ot buld a career.
What is it like working here? We recently asked our team what they like about working in Comit and here are some of the comments:
- "I love the variety of the work"
- "The way we work as a team is brilliant"
- "My first Friday in Comit was fantastic - we participated in Techies4TempleStreet and it was a great way to met everybody in a fun social environment"
- "I loved achieving more than 100 pieces of coverage for a very satisfied client from just one press release"
- "It is rewarding knowing that we always more than deliver for our clients"
Find out what it is like to work in Comit by reading this blog post or this one by members of our team.
If you would like to know more about our very special culture, check out this blog of our day at Techies 4 Temple Street or this blog celebrating Comit's 20th birthday! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for PR and digital communications, who is quick thinking, responsible, enthusiastic and will enjoy working in a dynamic agency that builds the highest quality client and media relationships. This role offers an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in a friendly, supportive and vibrant environment.
As PR and digital content specialists in the booming Irish tech sector, we’re constantly developing and implementing a wide array of exciting communications campaigns which deliver fantastic results for clients. These include global leaders such as PayPal, and some of Ireland’s most innovative and fastest-growing companies. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience across multiple clients, campaigns and media platforms.
We’d like you to have:
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong digital media and communications skills
- Genuine interest in, and knowledge of, social media, SEO and digital trends
- Good understanding and experience of Irish media
- Great people skills, including managing client and media relations
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- A relevant third level qualification
- At least two years’ relevant experience (for SAE) ideally in PR and/or digital media
If we are right for each other, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Pension contributions
- Generous holiday benefits
- Fantastic personal development and training
- A highly supportive team environment
To apply, please submit a cover note explaining which role you are applying for and why you are applying, together with a CV to Barry at email@example.com