Simply Dynamics wanted to improve its corporate brand and increase awareness among its target market to drive its sales growth.
Comit was appointed to develop and implement a public relations plan that would help Simply Dynamics achieve these goals. Simply Dynamics is a leading Irish provider of ERP business management software.
As a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner, Simply Dynamics has a single product focus, supplying, modifying, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics Nav to the Irish food, agri-business, manufacturing and distribution industries among others.
As the implementation of an ERP system requires large investment and is a key strategic decision for a business, the professional credibility of an ERP provider is vital in order to close sales. Simply Dynamics had been working quietly for five years, building up a strong customer portfolio and had established itself as a trustworthy and successful provider of ERP to its customer base, not having lost a customer in its history to date. However, it needed to build on this success and expand its awareness among the wider market in order to achieve growth objectives.
Simply Dynamics needed Comit to help:
- Improve the strength of its brand;
- Attract new sales enquiries from the wider market;
- Build profile to influence buyers and C-suite executives that Simply Dynamics is a proven and experienced provider of ERP systems;
- Create a buzz and credible coverage online to positively influence SEO.
Comit’s public relations campaign highlights the achievements and strong team behind Simply Dynamics’ success. The goals included validating Simply Dynamics’ proven track record in the ERP market and ultimately drive sales based on this evidence.
To further help drive sales, we also wanted to highlight the key benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which has a ten year research & development roadmap through the backing of a global organisation.
We began by introducing Simply Dynamics to the business and technology media and emphasised the success of this thriving Irish business. We issued a press release highlighting Simply Dynamics’ impressive growth of 30% year-on-year since it was established and its continued investment to further expand the business. This provided a great opportunity for the managing director, Ger Foskin, to speak with key Irish journalists and outline his business and company growth objectives.
On top of this, we also developed a pipeline of customer case studies and issued press releases on key new deals won by Simply Dynamics. By building a portfolio of proven case studies, we were able to communicate the credibility Simply Dynamics needed, to demonstrate its ability in the sector.
Comit also provides advice and management on advertising, social media and events.
Analytics and Monitoring
To monitor campaign success, we developed a series of Key Performance Indicators. We track these on a regular basis and report back.
- Sales leads generated and closed business;
- Level of press coverage;
- Features and media interviews;
- Growth in traffic to the website;
- Article ideas generated.
- Sales Growth: The values of Simply Dynamics’ sales funnel has doubled since it began working with Comit and it has closed at least three deals as a result of the PR activity
- Conversion: Simply Dynamics has also seen a significant improvement in its sales conversion cycles by 40%
- ROI: 1200% - Comit’s service paid for itself in less than one month
- Website Traffic: Simply Dynamics has seen a threefold increase in website traffic and activity following each piece of press coverage.
PR highlights within the first ten months include:
- National business and trade coverage : 62 news articles including the Irish Times, Irish Examiner, Sunday Business Post, SiliconRepublic and ComputerScope
- Radio: 6 broadcast features including national radio interview on Newstalk
- Online: 220 online features generated increasing awareness of Simply Dynamics and contributing to improved SEO
What the client said
Ger Foskin, CEO, Simply Dynamics
Increasing sales pipeline:
“We have found PR to be very influential in terms of stimulating interest, encouraging potential customers to contact us directly and helping us to close business.”
Increasing brand awareness:
“Before working with Comit we had only placed a few ads to generate broader market awareness. We were initially a little unsure of the level of media coverage we could generate through a PR campaign but we are delighted with the results and coverage.”
“When we first met with the Comit team, it was evident that there was a clear understanding of our business and a methodology which we felt would help us reach our growth objectives. The ease with which we could begin work can only be attributed to Comit’s ability to understand our technology and translate this into key messages for our different audiences.
“The long term brand building, improved sales conversion and increased sales funnel have contributed to a very effective and positive partnership and we have come to value and seek Comit’s advice as we grow our business.”